Thank You for Volunteering!
Here are the steps to begin testing with the iPad App. This version will only work on an iPad.
Allow time to download the programs. Speed will vary depending on your connection. If you have not been contacted yet, just wait to hear from us. The testing has begun in small groups. Headphones are recommended for the test.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Do You Have Enough Memory to Run the App? You Need at least 150 MB. If you run the app without enough memory, it will freeze up.
To Check and Free Up Memory:
Settings->Storage & iCloud Usage.
Delete Apps to free up space if needed (you can re-download them later)
Reboot your iPad.
If you had started the install process, you may need to delete the Neurolearning App and TestFlight to reinstall. Contact us in the form below for questions and help.
1. Open the TestFlight Email.
Click on Start Testing.
2. Install the Test Flight Program.
Click on Get, Install, Open
3. Accept the TestFlight Terms.
Click Redeem and Paste in your
4. Resources for the App Will Begin to Download. Time to Download Will Vary Depending on Your Connection.
5. Click on Empty Assessment